Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Educational Aspiration for 2011




2010 gone and 2011 is coming. Everyone expects something better this year. A better life, better relationships and hopefully everything will be better. I think it is still not too late for me to wish happy new year right :)
Okay...for the first entry, I am gladly to share about this topic, "Educational Aspiration for 2011". What is that? My first impression about this, BORING.hahaha..

No wonder because it's talk about education right. But after what I experienced before, I found out about the importance of education. In simples words, we need education to still survive. Education has become an important labor market success in Malaysia. Even the wage rates for workers nowadays are also determined by the education background.

Maybe some people thought I was just pursuing wealth only. But we need to realize, we are not in age where we can get something for free anymore. Make education as your target to get a success life in future.



" Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today "





wassalam,

No comments:

Post a Comment