Saturday, March 5, 2011

bánta mou Little Herbert




We unite for music. We play music to spread our emotion, our feeling and our youthfulness. That's why we have make this band~Little Herbert, to show our spirit in music.



This band formed in early 2010. At first, only four of us in this band. Hafiz as a vocalist, Lah as alead guitar, Paan as a drummer and me as a bassist guitar. In the middle of 2010, we received another new member~ Aniq as a rythm guitar. We play musics in punk rock and indie genre.



"our memory"


"yeah,miss this moment"


Hope we will always success in what we have do.

That's all from me,
peace people

wassalam


3 comments:

  1. WOAH!!! Wish I could watch you guys perform one day =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never heard or seen diz band b4..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. how long did you learn to play the guitar?I'm on my way to learn t well.

    ReplyDelete