Friday, March 25, 2011

A positive thing that I’m going to do during the Semester Break are..


Travel or hiking. Broga Hill at Kuala Selangor is the best place that I choose to go. I choose this place because when I look in my friend’s pictures it is so beautiful scene when we see from the top of the hill. He said that by looking at the picture of scenery, we don’t have same feeling as the person who has been there. We can breathe the fresh air especially when we go in a right time which is dawn. Anyone can go there regardless of their gender, age, or races. This activity also can increase my stamina as athlete in micet. It’s use more energy to hike from the feet until the top of the hill.


The important thing that I’m going to do is study. This is the right time that can I use. Because when we start our lesson after holiday, we do not have much time to study or to do revision. Maybe lecturer will give us more exercise or work. Besides, I want to improve my English by going to my lecturer’s home. Huhu. (‘-‘) I think that when we meet lecturer personally to solve a problem, it will be more effective and we’ll be more understand.


Do you have another positive thing to do? You also can give an idea. okay.

(“;”) peace

Wassalam



No comments:

Post a Comment